This sweep or silent movement is not making a ticking sound! Therefor it is perfect to use in all interiors, including bedrooms or office. When you buy a NeXtime movement, you know for sure you don't have to worry about the quality. We are using high quality Taiwanese movements that are carefully selected to make sure your clock is always running in time for many years.
The shaft length for this movement is 14.5 mm.
Our movements are delivered with all the parts for an easy and complete assembly. Included with this movement:
• Metal hanger - (optional) to put between the movement and the rubber ring. This will make it able to hang your clock.
• Rubber ring - to put between the movement and the clock to equally spread the pressure when you tighten the movement.
• Washer - to put between the center nut and the clock. To prevent damages.
• Center nut - to tighten the movement to your clock.
• Second cap - when you don't use a second hand, this will be put on the second shaft.
• Movement type: Silent Movement
• Shaft length: 14.5 mm
• Size: 56.7 x 56 x 16 mm
• Battery Type: 1x AA battery, not included
• Warranty: 2 years factory warranty
Our movement is very easy to install or replace. If you follow the steps on our website, everybody can do it!
To make sure your movement will fit, you can check the following things:
- Do you already have a NeXtime clock and you are buying a replacement movement? Please look at the back of your movement. Does it have a red wheel to turn the time? Then this is your correct movement. If your movement doesn't have a red wheel, or you want to use this movement to repair a clock that is not from NeXtime, read further.
- Take out the movement from your current clock and look at the shaft length. This movement has a shaft length of 14.5mm. If you need a longer shaft, please look at our other movements.
- To make sure your current clock hands fits the movement, you can measure the hole in your hands (where you attach the hands to the shaft of the movement). The hour hand must have a hole of 5 mm and the minute hand of 3,1 mm. (If you have a NeXtime movement that is looking the same, then you know for sure it will fit and you don't have to measure.)
If you want to know how to replace the movement please watch our FAQ movie.