Strong Movement (2269)
This strong step movement is suitable for our 2269 (hands) clock! So if you have our hands and need to replace the movement, this is the movement you are looking for. Of course you can also buy this for your DIY project, but please make sure you have hands that fit the movement. Our step movements are almost silent, but will make a soft ticking sound. When you buy a NeXtime movement, you know for sure you don't have to worry about the quality. We are using high quality Taiwanese movements that are carefully selected to make sure your clock is always running in time for many years.
Our movements are delivered with all the parts for an easy and complete assembly. Included with this movement:
• Rubber ring - to put between the movement and the clock to equally spread the pressure when you tighten the movement.
• Washer - to put between the center nut and the clock. To prevent damages.
• Center nut - to tighten the movement to your clock.
• Screw - to tighten your minute hand.
The shaft length for this movement is 18.4mm.
• Movement type: Strong Step Movement
• Shaft length: 18.4 mm
• Size: 56.7 x 56 x 16 mm
• Battery Type: 1x AA battery, not included
• Warranty: 2 years factory warranty
Our movement is very easy to install or replace. If you follow the steps on our website, everybody can do it!
To make sure your movement will fit, you can check the following things:
- Do you already have a NeXtime clock and you are buying a replacement movement? Then this is your correct movement. If you want to use this movement to repair a clock that is not from NeXtime, read further.
- Take out the movement from your current clock and look at the shaft length. This movement has a shaft length of 18.4mm. If you need a longer shaft, please look at our other movements.
- To make sure your current clock hands fits the movement, you can measure the hole in your hands (where you attach the hands to the shaft of the movement). The hour hand must have a hole of 5 mm and the minute hand of 3,6 mm. (If you have a NeXtime movement that is looking the same, then you know for sure it will fit and you don't have to measure.)
If you want to know how to replace the movement please watch our FAQ movie.